Chronicles of Dhriti

Friday, August 08, 2008

So much has been happening!

Yeah I know I was really lazy...very very lazy to say the least..
There's been so much happening in Dhriti's life that it is unfair, it isn't logged.

Okay..she is now a school going kid. Amazing really!
And right from the day 1 she never cried, I left her at school the first day there in the class and went back home..
And no she didn't cry (though I was feeling very heavy hearted, sentimental and all that!)

June 23rd was when her school started...and she's enjoying it.
She started picking up some english words and tries real hard to converse in English.

I am having a tough time, keeping a straight face, all the while when she's blabbering off in English :))

Here's hoping that she continues to enjoy school and has a lovely time.

P.S: Only problem is she has to be ready by 7.30AM and THATS REALLY TOO MUCH!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home