Chronicles of Dhriti

Friday, April 18, 2008

Dhriti to the core...

She's finished her play school for the academic year!! Quite an achievement considering the initial days where I had to sit with her all through the 3 hours of her school.
Towards the end of it, however, she was going all by herself, enjoying and having fun at school. I don't really know if she grasps it yet, but yeah, I for one, will surely miss EuroKids.

Hopefully, her stay at Meridian will be much much much better...We got her the books and gave the measurements for her school uniform today!!
Before we knew it, she is already a big girl getting ready for school...!

But, to be frank, the books did give me a scare...I mean captial letters, small letters, cursive writing(!!!!!), numbers 1-50 all in PPI????!!!!
I wonder how much the kids will learn once they pass out in Std X?!!


Have to add though, managing her through the summer is already becoming a nightmare :((
She has become extremely moody, lazy, hot-tempered and irritating to the core.
Hope this phase also passes off soooon.

And god only knows, how I will be able to get her to school by 8AM everyday...:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home