Chronicles of Dhriti

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Happy Sankranthi

Celebrated sankranti...or rather Bhogi well @ home. My mom was very particular that I get Dhriti to put up a "bommala koluvu" for every Sankrathi. She used to do the same for me and she was quite good at it. I am not that good, but with the limitations that I have (like only chinese dolls and limited creative ideas) I think I did a good job :)

You don't believe? See for yourself..



And yeah...we did puja also...both Dhriti and myself..

And yes, I had to take the blame for having done the puja in jeans...but see they were very comfortable !!

See this now..
Shocked...that's okay...I didn't do it...all credit goes to Pavani :)

The actual program started in the evening. As usual we wanted to start at 6PM, we eventually started at around 7-7.30PM. Bhogi pallu program was a success, not much running around
That's Dhriti and Bubby-the mischief maker



After dress change, we went to Udaya's house:

Repeat tele-cast in Udaya's house :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home